Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fwd: 3rd day bandung

How2 Make Money From Internet.Fast Track - It Works!
How2Pass™ Cisco® Certifications - It Works!

>

> Our 3 rd day start with chicken porridge served by rumah ebo. U thought it is tasteless but, it is delicious. On our 1st day, also got the same porridge but i did not take it. But anyway i woke up at 6 am local time. Have some fresh air outside the room then sip the local Sempoerna cigarettes. Today,we rent pak sani car and ask pak rahman to accompany us. So the 1st destination is pasar baru. Again. Then mon reve spa. It is cheap, rp 165000 for 1 hour n 30 min massage. Rp 375000 for body whitening. Then we went to the secret factory outlet. Then oasis. After that we went to progo hotel to check in. I thought to continue staying at rumah ebo but after our money was stolen inside our bedroom, i change my mind. I'm really dissapointed about this thing. If i compare the hotel progo n rumah ebo, definitely i will stay at rumah ebo again. Then i went to jetset and grande again with pak rahman looking for my guess jeans. Well, i have tried size 34,36 but cannot fit with it. Then size 38, its too big for me. Huh. About 8, i ask pak rahman to send me back to hotel progo and he tell me that he can bring me to raja melayu restaurant but i said i dont want because i prefer to have my dinner at different restaurant. So we walk nerby progo but did not find any resraurant. So i decided to walk along the road near to progo . So we found humming bird restaurant. A very nice restaurant. It is better than steak batu. It is suitable to have chill out time here. They serve western n asian foods. But i am really tired at that time even i dont feel like to have another cup of coffee.
> Sent from my iPod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home