Monday, March 28, 2011

Dinner @ Las Vacas

How2 Make Money From Internet.Fast Track - It Works!
How2Pass™ Cisco® Certifications - It Works!

Last night dinner was at Las Vacas. I has been told by my colleague that this place serve a very fresh meat. After few times tried to come here, finally we were at Las Vaqas. When i walk in to this restaurant, it is really tempting. I can smell the fresh meat and feel the coffee house surrounding. Yeah, i love this type of restaurant. So i have Lamb Chump with ice latte. When i sip my latte....oh man,i dont like this.but maybe because i prefer starbucks n etc. I love a sweet latte not this and it taste like Whisk latte @ empire subang. Then my lamb,it is nice but not really great. Remembering me about Restoran Uncle Joe. The lamb is really tasty even u want to have more.but where r you uncle joe?maybe it is not the right time to run restaurant at usj9. Mandrem kuat sangat dari kdai2 sebelah. Even rrstoran dim sum pun bole kire dgn jari planggan yg datang. So is it restoran ubi kayu or nirwana maju?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home